The library envisions being electronically advanced in system and to have more responsive library resources to cater the need of the academic community.
The library primarily upholds the total college educational program and the individual intellectual development through maximum provision of readily available quality information resources and library services.
- Collect materials in all formats to meet the needs of curricular programs and to assist the institution in reaching its goals and objectives;
- Support the various aspects of the institution’s research activities and teaching-learning processes;
- Provide, organize and preserve relevant materials needed by the college to achieve quality and excellent education;
- Uphold efficient and effective library services and guidance on the use of the materials; and
- Continuously update the library facilities, equipment to keep abreast with the fast changing technology.